Sponsored by Tomoson.comMy husband wears glasses. He also loves to complain about his glasses. He is constantly wiping them on his shirt, a dishtowel, etc….rarely actually using glass cleaner to clean them off. So when I had the chance to review Brilliant Lenses Cleaner and microfiber cleaning cloth, I thought he’d love it.
When it came, I was excited for him to try it. I hate when he doesn’t take care of his stuff- and glasses are expensive! He grumbled a bit- what am I supposed to do with this now, blah blah…men. But then he tried it, and he liked it a lot. He keeps the little package in his computer bag, so it is handy weather he is at work or at home.
Brilliant Lenses Cleaner and optical microfiber cloth is a premium eyeglass cleaner with SR-8 that adds a protective barrier to lenses to resist scratches and soiling from water, sweat, dust and dirt. For ALL types of lenses.You can even use it for sunglasses
”Finally a lens cleaner that is Alcohol and ammonia free! Brilliant Idea! When you add in our SR8 scratch resistant coating you now can offer the most advanced cleaner/protector for ALL types of glass or plastic lenses. Double Pack: Two bottles (7ml ea) Brilliant Lenses Cleaner and optical microfiber cloth and carrying bag.”
* Cleans Glass & Plastic Lenses
* No Alcohol or Ammonia
* Added scratch resistance with SR-8
* Comes with a Micro Fiber Cleaning Pad
* Also works on Phones, Monitors, and MP3 players!
Brilliant LensesTM with SR-8TM provides gentle superior cleaning while imparting an invisible durable barrier that resists scratches, soiling and water spots.
Treat Your Lenses with the protection of SR-8
* SR-8 is a Polimer Additive that reduces surface tension making cleaning easier each time it is used.
* SR-8 Coats the lens leaving a protective barrier
* SR-8 Improves scratch resistance
* SR-8 Will not dry out protective coatings
The hubs says that he likes Brilliant Lenses, and that it does not leave streaks on his glasses. It is easy to keep with you on the go, and keeps your glasses from getting scratched from cleaning them on your shirt. (Ahem.)
And even cooler- one of you gets to win a Brilliant Lenses Live Brilliantly package! Yay!
You must be a public follower on Google Friend Connect.
Leave me your email so I can contact you if you win.
Second mandatory entry for this one- ALSO Like Brilliant Lenses on FaceBook and tell them Have Sippy Will Travel sent you!
Leave a separate comment for each entry.
- Follow Brilliant Lenses on Twitter @BrilliantLenses
-”Like” me on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Have-Sippy-Will-Travel/118293111555385
(leave your FaceBook ID so I can check)
-Subscribe to Have Sippy Will Travel by email, and confirm subscription
- Follow redbox on twitter (@redbox)
- Email a friend about this contest, with a CC to me at email@example.com
(you get an extra entry if they enter, too!)
-Add my button to your blog, and leave me the link so I can find it
- Follow me on “Networked Blogs”- I just added it, LOL
- blog about this giveaway, and link back to this contest (leave me the URL in comment, please)
-Add me to your blogroll, with a link back to me
- Vote for me on “We’re On The Fence!” (Just Click the Button to the left that says “We’re On the Fence” until it confirms you voted for your’s truly!)
OOO, so many ways to win! Good luck!
DISCLOSURE: A product sample was provided for review. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed in this post are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.
No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. Open to US shipping addresses only. Limited to US residents; 18 years old and above. 5 winners will be chosen with the random.org generator on October 29, 2010.