Ahhh, one for the grown-ups!
In the mornings, few things are as essential for many of us then our cup (cups? many?) of coffee. Community Coffee has some really great products, and so many choices. I am new to the coffee world- I’ve only been drinking coffee for about 6 months now. I just can’t keep up anymore, LOL!
I am still trying to figure out what I like and what I don’t so I really like trying out new flavors and roasts.
Community Coffee, a Louisiana based company, sent me a few different kinds of coffees to try out. French Vanilla, Red Cafe Special, and Breakfast Blend were the varieties that we got to try out. I liked the French Vanilla best, while the hubby liked the Red Cafe Special. We both liked Breakfast blend as well, but those were out favorites!
Community Coffee Company is steeped in tradition as rich as our coffee. As the largest family-owned retail coffee brand in the U.S., our Company grew from a small country store in Baton Rouge where more than 90 years ago, founder Henry Norman “Cap” Saurage brewed his popular coffee.
The coffee became so popular that he named it “Community” in honor of his loyal friends and customers. Cap eventually turned his attention away from the grocery store and devoted all of his time and energy to making great coffee.
Today, Community Coffee Company is so much a part of people’s lives and spans so many generations that it has been dubbed the State Coffee of Louisiana™. We invite you to enjoy this family tradition and experience a little bit of Louisiana in every cup.
Community Coffee has a really cool Military Match program, where if you buy 4 bags of 16 oz. Dark Roast coffee, and they match 4 more FREE! This is part of the Military Match Gift Box Program. Yay for companies that give back!
They have some really great gift sets for the holidays as well.
And they even have a really great giveaway for you!
One lucky winner will receive French Vanilla, Breakfast Blend, and Red Cafe Special to try out for themselves!
You must be a public follower on Google Friend Connect.
Leave me your email so I can contact you if you win.
Leave a separate comment for each entry.
- If you are a fan of Community Coffee on Facebook, you get an extra entry. I’d appreciate you telling them Have Sippy Will Travel sent you!
- Follow Community Coffee on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway!
-If you are a fan of Have Sippy Will Travel on Facebook you get two extra entries- feel free to leave some comment love!
-Subscribe to Have Sippy Will Travel by email, and confirm subscription
- Leave me a comment on Facebook about what contests you are entering on Have Sippy Will Travel or would like to see!
- Email a friend about this contest, with a CC to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
(you get an extra entry if they enter, too!)
-Add my button to your blog, and leave me the link so I can find it
- Follow me on “Networked Blogs”
- blog about this giveaway, and link back to this contest (leave me the URL in comment, please)
-Add me to your blogroll, with a link back to me
- Vote for me on “We’re On The Fence!” (Just Click the Button to the left that says “We’re On the Fence” until it confirms you voted for your’s truly!)
- enter another one of my giveaways
- comment on a recent non-giveaway post
OOO, so many ways to win! Good luck!
DISCLOSURE: A product sample was provided for review. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed in this post are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.
No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. Limited to US residents; 18 years old and above. Sponsor is responsible for providing and sending prize. Ends Nov. 29, 2010.