Can you believe that summer is already winding down? Finding ways to keep everyone entertained during the last weeks of August isn’t always easy, but Coca-Cola wants to help make sure you enjoy every moment with Coca-Cola’s 125 Years of Summer Fun initiative.
To celebrate Coca-Cola’s 125th anniversary, they’ve created a summer-long program, available throughMy Coke Rewards. It’s designed to create summer fun for families by offering a variety of rewards through an interactive summer treasure map. By entering codes, found on 15 different Coca-Cola brands on My Coke Rewards, you gain points that can later be spent on prizes including: sweepstakes, instant win prizes, supporting a good cause, donating to your child’s school and much more! If you are not a yet a My Coke Rewards member, simply log on to www.mycokerewards.com and follow the prompts for new member registration.
One of you lucky ducks will win the following Prize Packs-
‘Park Kit’ is valued at $50 and will include:
LED lamp (for nights when you’re just not ready to go inside J)
Leave me your email so I can contact you if you win. In your comment, please.
Leave a separate comment for each entry.
-Subscribe to Have Sippy Will Travel by email, and confirm subscription or via RSS
- Follow me on Twitter ( or you can use my adorable button to the side!) and tweet about this contest
#Win @MyCokeRewards Prize Pack from @HaveSippy http://tinyurl.com/3s85ql8 #summer #contest #giveaway
*can be done daily
Please make sure you follow first!
- Email a friend about this contest, with a CC to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
(you get an extra entry if they enter, too!)
-Add my button to your blog, and leave me the link so I can find it
- Follow me on “Networked Blogs”
- blog about this giveaway, and link back to this contest (leave me the URL in comment, please)
-Add me to your blogroll, with a link back to me
- Vote for me on “We’re On The Fence!” (Just Click the Button to the left that says “We’re On the Fence” until it confirms you voted for your’s truly!) *Can be done daily
- enter another one of my giveaways
- comment on a non-giveaway post
- Like this post on Facebook, Stumble it, or hit G+1 button (each is worth one entry)
OOO, so many ways to win! Good luck!
DISCLOSURE: I received the above product for review. All opinions are mine, yours may differ. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.
No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. Open to US shipping addresses only. Limited to US residents; 18 years old and above. Sponsor is responsible for providing and mailing prize. Ends Sept. 17, 2011