Wisharoo Park has a new installation for all you moms and dads out there, and it is one you are going to love. My son was looking forward to this new Wisharoo Park package like bananas! He just loves it the show.
The characters are so adorable, you can’t help but be smitten with the show.
Originally aired on PBS, now a web and DVD explosion of fun for your kids. The website updates weekly, so your child will never be bored. My son and my Pre-K class love the series, and I am excited to bring in the new DVD that just arrived. With the new DVD, comes the “Duckle Dance”. What is the Duckle Dance? It is a ballet and tap dance, designed for kids, and preformed by not only children, but Wisharoo Park’s own Ranger Rosie and Duckle! It is sooo cute, and will get the kiddos movin’ and groovin’!
You can take a video of your kids doing the Duckle Dance and upload it to their website. If you do- you get 10 extra entries for the contest on this site, besides being eligible for their grand prize (one of five $500 dance scholarships!)
Here is what you can win here-
Leave me your email so I can contact you if you win. In your comment, please.
Leave a separate comment for each entry.
-Subscribe to Have Sippy Will Travel by email, and confirm subscription or via RSS
- Follow me on Twitter ( or you can use my adorable button to the side!) and tweet about this contest
#Win Wisharoo Park- Do the Duckle Dance! And Win a Cap… http://t.co/lATwDKC #B2S #Giveaway #kids #fitness @HaveSippy
*can be done daily
Please make sure you follow first!
(you get an extra entry if they enter, too!)
-Add my button to your blog, and leave me the link so I can find it
- Follow me on “Networked Blogs”
- blog about this giveaway, and link back to this contest (leave me the URL in comment, please)
-Add me to your blogroll, with a link back to me
- Vote for me on “We’re On The Fence!” (Just Click the Button to the left that says “We’re On the Fence” until it confirms you voted for your’s truly!) *Can be done daily
- enter another one of my giveaways
- comment on a non-giveaway post
- Like this post on Facebook, Stumble it, or hit G+1 button (each is worth one entry)
OOO, so many ways to win! Good luck!
DISCLOSURE: I received the above product for review. All opinions are mine, yours may differ. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.
No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. Open to US shipping addresses only. Limited to US residents; 18 years old and above. Sponsor is responsible for providing and mailing prize. Ends Sept. 3, 2011.