Swim safe. Sun safe.
Recreational Waterborne illnesses in swimming pools are a serious public health issue.
According to public health departments, swim diapers that really work are:
– Snug-fitting around the legs & waist to contain solid matter
– Made from waterproof material to prevent leakage
Secure Protection in the Pool!
• Recreational water illnesses are caused by germs spread by
swallowing, breathing in mists or aerosols of, or having
contact with contaminated water
• These germs cause a wide variety of infections, including
gastrointestinal, skin, ear, respiratory, eye, neurologic and
• The most commonly reported RWI is diarrhea. Diarrheal
illnesses can be caused by germs such as Crypto, Giardia,
Shigella, norovirus and E. coli
States are enacting law governing public pool safety…27 states now require or encourage the use of approved swim diapers for diaper-aged children swimming in public pools.
After a crypto virus outbreak in public swimming pools in 2007, the state of
Utah enacted into law that “swim diapers and waterproof underwear shall have waist and leg openings
fitted such that they are in contact with the waist and leg around the entire circumference.”
Leave me your email so I can contact you if you win. In your comment, please- along with which size you would prefer
(Please leave a separate comment for each entry)
-Subscribe to Have Sippy Will Travel by email, and confirm subscription or via RSS
*can be done daily
Please make sure you follow first!
- Email a friend about this contest, with a CC to me at email@example.com
(you get an extra entry if they enter, too!)
-Add my button to your blog, and leave me the link so I can find it
- Follow me on “Networked Blogs”
- blog about this giveaway, and link back to this contest (leave me the URL in comment, please)
-Add me to your blogroll, with a link back to me
- Vote for me on “We’re On The Fence!” (Just Click the Button to the left that says “We’re On the Fence” until it confirms you voted for your’s truly!) *Can be done daily
- enter another one of my giveaways
- comment on a non-giveaway post
- Like this post on Facebook, Stumble it, or hit G+1 button (each is worth one entry)
OOO, so many ways to win! Good luck!
DISCLOSURE: I received nothing for this post. All opinions are mine, yours may differ. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.
No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. Open to US shipping addresses only. Limited to US residents; 18 years old and above. Sponsor is responsible for providing and mailing prize. Ends Oct. 3, 2011