Disney Live Twitter Party- Register to WIN! #DisneyLive

Please come on out to join us as we have a rockin’ Disney Live Twitter Party from 8-9 PM EST to chat about the latest addition to Disney’s Live Shows, Disney Live! Mickey’s Music Festival. Come, tweet, and maybe even win some great prizes :)

Date: Thursday, March 14th

Time: 8:00-9:00 PM EST

Hashtag: #DisneyLive

Host: @HaveSippy Must follow to be eligible win

Sponsor- @gcshea -Must follow be eligible to win

CoHost- @philzendia

Pre-tweet to increase your chances of winning!

Win Prizes from #DisneyLive on 3/14 at 8pm EST with @HaveSippy and @gcshea Register to #win at this link! http://www.havesippywilltravel.com/2013/03/disney-live-twitter-party-register-to-win-disneylive.html

Prizes-

1 Grand Prize VIP Family Four-Pack Opening Night (includes 4 VIP tickets, merchandise bag and Meet & Greet)

1 VIP Family Four-Pack (includes 4 VIP tickets and merchandise bag)

Two Family Four Packs (includes 4 tickets each)

All for the opening night show in NYC, March 21.

micky live
Please add your TWITTER HANDLE and Link, not your blog URL.

Comments

1. tiffany cheung says:

Hi I won and so excited to take the kids, thanks so much again!

2. Stephanie Bodine says:

Cant wait to attend the disney party tonight! My five year old loves disny!!! rsvp @bodinesteph

3. I’m so excited about this. I’m going to have my 4 yr old daughter beside me for good luck.

4. sounds likefun!

5. Julie Conn says:

@JULIE_CONN

6. Wow – I really want to see this and my daughter LOVES anything that is Disney – especially plays, thanks I will try to be here to win – register!

Trackbacks

1. #DisneyLive Twitter Party- Reister to WIN! - Have Sippy Will Travel says:

2. Disney Live Twitter Party!!! I SAY Let's Join - The Real Frugal Divas says:

my awesome friend over at Have Sippy Will Travel is hosting an awesome Twitter Party with the folks at Disney Live.  Well my love for All things

3. Twitter Party For NYC & NJ Residents 3/14 says: