I have such sensitive skin, and it is hard for me to find products that I can use on my face that doesn’t cause one problem or another. Honestly, I can say that since I have found the specific products that work out for my face I am usually a little bit skeptical to try new things. However, I was very excited to be able to give the PMD device as well as the PMD Skin Care Line a try.
About PMD (Personal Microderm):
“Achieving amazing anti-aging resultes at home with PMD Personal Microderm. It works just like a professional microdermabrasion treatment without the hassle or cost. The hand-held device uses the same aluminum oxide crystals as the ten thousand dollar machines found at your doctor’s office. It smooths away dead skin cells, diminishing age spots and other signs of aging.
- 1 Personal Microderm
- 7 exfoliating discs (1 white training, 2 green, and 4 blue)
- 1 electric cord
- 1 facial cap
- 1 body cap
- 1 reusable filter
- Instructional CD and Pamphlet
When you are regularly using the Personal Microderm, you should use a cell renewal or gentle skin resurfacing cream, and I was happy to be able to try out the PMD Daily Regeneration System – Starter Kit with my microdermabrasion tool.
How To Use:
**On the first treatment, you should use the training disc on the neck to test how the skin will react to treatments from the PMD.
- First you need to choose a disc. (Small Disc is used for face and delicate areas & Large Disc is used on your body specifically) (White-Training Disc, Blue-Sensitive Skin, Green-Medium strength, Red-Maximum Strength)
- Insert the disc by pushing down carefully.
- Use a free hand to pull the skin tight in the treatment area.
- Move the PMD Personal Microderm in an upward motion across the skin. (Do not make more than two passes over one area during the treatment.
- After the treatment use a toner to neutralize the pH balance in the skin and a recovery moisturizer.
- Let your skin recover. Wait 6-7 days between treatments.
If you would like to see a demonstration of how to use the product, please go here.
About PMD Daily Regeneration System – Starter Kit:
This is a complete skin care regimen designed to enhance the effects of the PMD Personal Microderm Device.
- PMD Advanced Soothing Cleanser (2fl. oz.)–deeply cleans and purifies to gently remove dirt and oil without damaging the skin’s protective lipid barrier. The cleanser also soothes to actively reduce redness and irritation and facilitate the skin’s natural healing and recovery process.
- The PMD Calming Neuro Neutralizing Toner (2 fl. oz.)–balances the pH levels and renews essential skin cells for a more youthful appearance. The wonderful formula gently heals and revives damaged skin and reduces redness and irritation. The toner also works to minimize the size and appearance of pores, while providing skin with improved tone and texture for a wonderful smooth complexion.
- The PMD Professional Recovery Moisturizer (.5 fl. oz.) –continually hydrates the skin by locking in moisture. The wonderful formula also increases cell renewal and improves skins overall healing and recovery process.
I must say that I was completely impressed with the PMD-Personal Microderm as well as the Skin Care Line.
When I first received the product I promptly watched the demonstration DVD that was included in the product. With my skin being as sensitive as it is, I was wanting to make sure I knew exactly how to use it accurately.
I was a tad bit concerned about how exactly it would feel or if it would hurt, but it definitely did not hurt at all. I personally used the blue tip-for sensitive skin. I thought that the machine had extremely great suction and I could see it working instantly.
When I was done using the product, I made sure to follow up with the Neutralizing Toner as well as the Recovery Moisture.
I was so impressed at how wonderfully it seemed to work on my face. I look forward to that once a week time when I use the Personal Microderm.
I must admit that I have also started using it on my feet as well. I hate how once flip flop season arrives I tend to notice that I have some rough spots on my feet, and I was thrilled to use the machine on my body as well and was also extremely impressed with the results.
Overall, I don’t think that I can even think of a complaint about either of the products that I tried out. I would most definitely recommend this product to anyone that is looking for softer healthier skin.
If you are interested in purchasing your own PMD Personal Microderm, you can for only $179.
You also can purchase the PMD Daily Regeneration System-Starter Kit, you can for only $39.95.
1 Lucky Winner will recieve the PMD Personal Microderm Device as well as the PMD Daily Regeneration System-Starter Kit.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Danielle received the PMD Personal Microderm Device as well as the Daily Regeneration System-Starter Kit, in order to facilitate her review. All opinions are her own and honest. Please see “Disclose” tab for more information.